What We offer
- Unparraled customer service from our Nigeria, USA, and Canada advising, travel, admission, and legal team
- Connections to Local and International Scholarship, Loans, and Sponsorship Placements
- Guaranteed visa assiatnce from our canadian, American, and Australian immigration partners
- No interest, no collateral, no guarantor loans to select candidates to pursue their study and work abroad dreams.
How it Works
- You complete an online consultation form on our website.
- An assigned specialist reviews your consultation form to determine eligibility for admission, scholarships, loans, sponsorship, visa & jobs.
- We send you a report and recommendation email after a thorough review of your form. We also make a follow-up phone call to answer any questions you may have.
- You decide if you want to move forward with our recommendations, and we take it from there.
We are unable to give a bottomline fee due to the incessenat changes in immigration related fees set by various goverments.
You can expect to spend between a low of $1000 to a high of $20,000 for your study abroad process. Factors that affects how much you pay includes country of choice, number of people in your household, access to scholarships, loans, and sponsorships.
All monies paid to us will cover applicatios, visas, evaluations, required test, scholarhsip, loans, and job search.
Work Abroad Consultation Form
- This form is to be completed only by those interested in working abroad
- All information provided on this form will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will only be used by our advisory team to evaluate your suitability for work abroad, including our various value-added services like job search and placement, travel loans, and sponsorships.
- Be aware that a non-refundable consultation fee of 1850.00 Nigerian Naira (One Thousand, Eight Hundred and Fifty Naira), or its equivalent in your local currency, is to be paid to us within 24 hours of submitting your consultation.
- Payment of the non-refundable consultation fee can be made via our secure online payment system using a bank-issued atm or debit card or directly into one of our bank accounts. All payment information and instructions can be found by here or by navigating to the banking section of this website
- You can check the current naira to your local currency exchange rate by visiting www.xe.com
- In addition to submitting your consultation form and making the payment, you are also required to send a copy of everything listed below to email@example.com within 24 hours of submitting your consultation form. Payment receipt Most Recent copy of your CV/Resume Copies of all educational credentials
- When emailing your documents listed in point 6 above, kindly use your full name as the email subject, and make sure all documents are legible.
- Failure to send all items listed in point 6 above within the stipulated timeframe may cause a delay in the processing of your application.
- Failure to use your full name as the email subject when sending items listed in point 6 above may also cause processing delays
- Contact us immediately if you are having issues with this form. Our USA and Nigeria support centers are available 24/7 via WhatsApp and direct messaging @acrossdhorizon on Facebook or Instagram
- You can also check out our contact us page for more ways to reach us