The Celestine Adah Entrepreneurship Fund
The Celestine Adah Entrepreneurship Fund was established to help aspiring African entrepreneurs with funding of up to $2000 towards pursuing a business enterprise that will address an economy deficiency in the areas of Science, technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Security, Healthcare, Solar-Renewable Energy, Recycling, Education, Transportation and Logistics. The business idea must also have the potential to become profitable, boost the economy, and create employment.
Winners will be selected solely on the basis of the responses provided on their application and not on the basis of tribe, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, height, weight, and marital status.
- Eligiblity: 18+ Africans living within Africa.
- Application opens: First day of every month.
- Application closes: Last day of every month.
- Winners Selected: Every Month.
- Available Awards: Multiple
- Application Fee: Free.