Across The Horizon Premium Members Loan
The Across The Horizon Loan scheme was designed to help upgraded members who need a quick loan without the hassle of looking for collateral or guarantor.
The requirements are straight forward and we don’t charge interest.
Premium members can request up to $1500 based on their membership type. They must also meet certain qualifications and requirements in order to be approved.
Loans are disbursed not later than 48 hours after approval.
1. Applicant must register for an account on our website.
2. Applicant must have an upgraded account status.
3. Applicant must follow us on Facebook and Instagram. This is a very important part of our identity verification process.
4. Applicant must be 18 years and older
5. Applicant must have a working email address and phone number.
6. Applicant must an official form of identification like voters card, international passport, drivers license, national ID card.
7. Applicant must have a source of income, or someone providing them with income. (Stipends will count as income as long as the applicant can provide documentation of such)
8. Applicant must have a verifiable residential address, asides from your school or work address.
In addition to the above requirements, the applicant must
1. Register and upgrade 5 “trustees” under the same membership that you currently have. These “trustees” can be friends or family.
2. Complete the loan request form on our website.
3. Attend a borrowers counseling session with our staff., this can be done at the office or over the phone. This meeting is where our staff will check that you have met all the above requirements, discuss the loan terms, repayment options, and then makes a final decision. If approved, your loan will be deposited within 48 hours of approval. If not, your loan will be sent to administrative review in order to give you some time to fix any issues found during the application review after which your loan application would be approved or denied.
Ready to join and access a loan? Click here to get started.