If you are driven, ambitious, and looking for an environment where you can work hard, play hard, and constantly improve your skills, we want to hear from you! You will be part of a team dedicated to developing new business and establishing long-lasting business partnerships. You will receive “warm” leads, but also be responsible for prospecting to continually keep the sales funnel full. You must be able to cold call. You must effectively judge opportunity and allocate your time accordingly. Our organization has a great closing rate and retention rate. We need someone who can open doors.
In this position, you will work with the director of operations to pro-actively reach out to prospective partners, donors, private school owners, companies, religious organizations, non-profit organizations, government offices and officials, university associations and university constituted authorities, small and medium scale businesses to help them understand how we are connecting young people with life changing opportunities and how partnering with us can help boost their interest. Over time you will hold account management responsibilities.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates:
• Minimum of ND degree (or related work experience)
• Business and quick learner that understands how to act, dress, communicate in a variety of client environments & situations.
• Have a firm understanding of the digital technology like how to use to use a computer, email proper email and phone etiquette.
• Ability to be creative in prospecting, presenting, and closing deals
• Demonstrated leadership and teamwork (athletics, clubs, club sports, etc.)
• Passion, energy, great work ethic, and ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing digital media and competitive landscape
• Very strong verbal and written communication
• Confident, comfortable approaching people both in-person and via phone sales
• Able to understand/explain concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner
• Those who are seeking on-going sales training
• A competitive background. We need aggressive, highly motivated people. We believe in rewarding overachievers!
• Ability to “own” your position and your performance
• A desire to control your career and income. We don’t punish your sales success by limiting your income!
• Base Salary + Commission
• Wardrobe Allowance
• Local & International Travel
• Opportunity for growth
• Education & Relocation Assistance
Apply by sending a CV detailing your experience and cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sierra Leone, Kenya