As a Partner Relationship Intern at Across The Horizon, you will work closely with our teams Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Kenya, South Africa, Canada, and The United States to reach out to potential partners in our quest to connect thousands of young people to local and international scholarships, internships, apprenticeships, study and work abroad opportunities. You will also learn valuable communication, interpersonal, negotiation, analytical and public speaking skills. NYSC members and ladies are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Passionate about helping others.
- Bold and approachable.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest local and international tourism trends.
- Good knowledge of email and social media.
- Good sales and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented mindset.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Team player.
- Internet Enabled Smartphone.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates with an International passport will have an added advantage.
Apply by sending a CV detailing your experience and cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this position to email@example.com