As a Website Designer & Developer at Across The Horizon, you will be at the forefront of all the web technology we use. You will be responsible for designing, redesigning, coding, and securing of our various company websites and databases. You will build visually appealing websites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation to meet world-class standard. The ideal candidate will also have a good understanding of various web building and design software and technologies.
• Working with the management team and department heads to understand design and web-based technological needs
• Must be innovated, driven, open to new ideas, and be able to come up new and efficient ways of doing things to save time and resources
• Design appealing web platforms with smooth UI, cross-browser compatibility, personalized and general web functionalities and standards
• Conceptualizing creative ideas with the management team
• Testing and improving the design of the website
• Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, sitemaps and wireframes
• Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
• Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design toolsa plus.
• Must have skills in Web Programming, E-Commerce, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, and API’s
• Must be able to work as part of a team, and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages such-as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
• Starting Salary ranges from 80,000 – 250,000
• Wardrobe Allowance
• Local & International Travel
• Opportunity for growth
• Education & Relocation Assistance
Apply by sending a CV detailing your experience, sample portfolio or links to jobs completed, and cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this position to email@example.com