Position: Country Director – Volunteer – Sierra Leone
Pay: Agreed Stipend
Work Conditions: Flexible and create own schedule
Location: Sierra Leone
Across The Horizon is a web-based platform that connects people with local and international scholarships, internships, apprenticeships, grants, jobs, loans, work and study abroad opportunities. We’ve helped plenty of people improve their socio-economic situations, in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals or UN SDG’s, and we want you to become a part of our family.
As Country Director – Volunteer, you will be working with HQ and our campus ambassadors in your country to help educate young people about various local and international scholarships, internships, apprenticeships, jobs, study and work abroad opportunities.
You will occasionally represent our organization across your country and be responsible for forming partnerships on behalf of our company with various individuals, educational institutions, businesses, NGO’s, governmental departments and various intergovernmental organizations.
We are looking for self-starting, highly motivated individuals ready to make an impact!
• Must have a strong passion to be influential and possess great communication and presentation skills
• Must be interested in making a difference, gaining a wide range of key business skills, and have some fun while helping us grow a rapidly
• Must have an internet-enabled smartphone
• Must know how to use email
• Must be social media savvy
• Must have good written and oral communication skills
• Must be a people person
• Must be innovative
• Must be a graduate or a current student
What we offer:
• Develop meaningful skills in contemporary marketing tactics, branding, promotions, and entrepreneurship
• Work a few hours a week
• Resume booster and network builder
• Understand what it takes to market a rapidly growing startup on the ground level
• A professional letter of recommendation for those who go the extra mile
• Opportunity for internship and or permanent employment with us
• Travel opportunities
• Company swag
• Reasonable stipend and up to $2000 flexible spending account for activities
Apply by sending a CV detailing your experience and cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org