Across The Horizon is a student-centered platform that connects young people with local and international scholarships, internships, apprenticeships, SME tools, loans, gadgets, jobs, work & study abroad opportunities. As an Ambassador, you will help spread the word about these life-changing opportunities to your fellow student and in return would be able to enjoy some amazing benefits like free nationwide and international travel, stipends, free gifts, and our internationally acquired swags.
• Form-specific marketing strategies to help you integrate our platform to your
• Manage and host our Wealth Conference, Job Fair, and Marketing Events with representatives from our office present
• Present the website and app to large groups of students on campus
• Weekly in-person meetings with the on-campus marketing & sales manager
• Attend bi-weekly conference calls with the Head of operations from HQ
• Use your knowledge to implement and refine existing strategies to maximize their potential
• Travel to new cities and countries for quarterly trainings where we’ll cover your travel, accommodation, feeding, stipend, and even give you a mini-vacation with an opportunity to network with staffs from HQ and other Institutions.
What will you get out of it?
• Develop meaningful skills in contemporary marketing tactics, branding, promotions, and
• Resume booster and network builder
• Understand what it takes to market a rapidly growing startup on the ground level
• A professional letter of recommendation for those who go the extra mile
• Opportunity for internship and employment with us after graduation
• Travel opportunities
• Company swag
• Reasonable stipend and up to $2000 flexible spending account for activities
• We are looking for self-starting, highly motivated individuals ready to make an impact at Across The Horizon& on their campus!
• You must have a strong passion to be influential on campus and possess great communication
and presentation skills.
• Must be interested in making a difference, gaining a wide range of key business skills, and have some fun while helping us grow a rapidly
• Apply by sending a CV detailing your experience and cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this position to email@example.com
Sierra Leone, Kenya