Wealth education conferences can be stacked with distinguished speakers who talk about how they ?made it. While their success is admirable, it is not always practical for those listening.
Our goal is to develop educational conferences that immediately empower attendees to transform their own lives. We have an objective to provide practical experiences and education in both on-stage and off-stage programs. Entrepreneurs ambitious career seekers and academics will all benefit from this benefit.
Each day of our conference is packed with speakers, panels, sessions, and networking opportunities to benefit the attendees. Some areas to be covered include business, marketing, media relations, finance, and immigration.
Who Should Attend?
- Those seeking to engage with established and emerging industries.
- Those looking to network and engage with talented individuals.
- Those seeking to hire talent.
- Those seeking to participate in learning about aspects of business improvement.
- Those seeking gains in pitching, resume critique, and public speaking.
- Those trying to understand Africa?s future with AI, Robotics, and Blockchain technologies.
- Business Plan Pitch
- Talent Showcasing
- Investor Pitch
- On-the-spot interviews with reputable companies
- Free Lunch and giveaways
- Fun Games & Activities
- Interview & CV Workshops
- Photo Op’s
- Celebrity Meet-and-Greet
- Networking Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Ibadan, Nigeria: The Polytechnic Ibadan Conference Hall. Saturday 3rd of August 2019. 10:00 AM. Click here to register for free.
- Accra Ghana: The University of Accra Conference Hall.
Saturday 10th of August 2019. 10:00 AM. Click here to register for free.
- Monrovia, Liberia: University of Liberia Conference Hall. Saturday 17th of August 2019. 10:00 AM. Click here to register for free.
- Freetown, Sierra Leone: IPAM Conference Hall. Saturday 24th of August 2019. 9:00 AM. Click here to register for free.