Join Across The Horizon as a Campus Ambassador
A little about us.
Across The Horizon is a web-based platform that connects people with local and international opportunities like scholarships, internships, apprenticeships, grants, jobs, loans, work and study abroad. We’ve helped plenty of people improve their socio-economic situations, in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals or UN SDG’s, and we want you to become a part of our family.
A little about your role.
As a Campus Ambassador, you will help spread the word about these life-changing opportunities to your fellow student and in return would enjoy some amazing benefits like a monthly/semester monetary stipend towards school expenses, a flexible work schedule, occasional all-expense paid local and international travels, professional training and connections, stipends to organize activities on campus, free gifts, work experience for future employment after graduation, and an opportunity to leave your mark on your campus. Isn’t that exciting!
• Use specific marketing strategies to introduce our platform to fellow students
• Build a strategic relationship with association leadership on campus
• Deliver presentations and speeches in small and large groups
• Plan and host various events and activities on your campus
• Present our website and app to large and small groups of students in different settings across campus
• Weekly meetings with your point of contact
• Attend monthly conference calls with the head of operations from HQ
• Travel to new cities and countries for training where we’ll cover your travel, accommodation, feeding, stipend, and even give you a mini-vacation with an opportunity to network with staffs from HQ and other Institutions
What we offer.
• Develop meaningful skills in contemporary marketing tactics, branding, promotions, and entrepreneurship
• Monthly/semester monetary stipends towards school expenses
• Work a few hours a week
• Resume booster and network builder
• Understand what it takes to market a rapidly growing startup on the ground level
• A professional letter of recommendation for those who go the extra mile
• Opportunity for internship and employment with us after graduation
• Travel opportunities
• Company swag
• Reasonable stipend and up to $2000 flexible spending account for activities
We are looking for self-starting, highly motivated individuals ready to make an impact on their campuses!
• You must have a strong passion to be influential on campus and possess great communication and presentation skills
• Must be interested in making a difference, gaining a wide range of key business skills, and have some fun while helping us grow a rapidly
• Must be between 100 – 300 Level
• Must have an internet-enabled smartphone
• Must know how to use email
• Must be social media savvy
• Must have good written and oral communication skills
• Must be a people person
• Must be innovative
• Must be a student of one of the schools listed below or a recognized institution of learning
Think you have what it takes?
If you think you have what it take then kindly answer the questions below and send response to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, one of our awesome staff members will reach out to tell you more about the position and to answer your questions.
– Full Name
– School Name
– City and Country of Residence
– Phone Number
– Your Course of study and education level
– Your Facebook/Instagram/twitter handle
– A brief Introduction about yourself
– Do you have an internet-enabled smartphone?
Questions or concerns?
Kindly visit our contact us page to find our contact details, chat with an expert, or to leave us a message.