What We offer
- Unparallel customer service from our Nigeria, USA, and Canada advising and legal team.
- Connection to local and international loans and sponsorship opportunities.
- Guaranteed visa assistance from our global immigration lawyers and partners.
- No interest, no collateral, no guarantor loans to well-qualified candidates.
How it Works
- You complete an online consultation form.
- An assigned specialist reviews your consultation to determine eligibility for work abroad, loans, sponsorship, visa, and jobs.
- We send you our recommendations via email and follow-up with a phone call.
- You decide to move forward with our recommendations, and we take it from there.
We are unable to give a bottom-line fee due to the incessant changes in immigration related fees set by various governments.
Most people can expect to spend between $1000 to $20,000 on this process. Factors that affects how much you spend includes country of choice, qualifications, work experience, loans, and sponsorships.
All monies paid to Across The Horizon, after the initial consultation, will cover evaluations, applications, visas, and required exams. We’ll also take care your loans, sponsorship, and job search.
Work Abroad Consultation Form
- This form is to be completed only by those interested in working abroad.
- All information provided on this form will be treated as confidential and will only be used by our advisory team to evaluate your suitability for our services.
- For applicants living in Nigeria, be aware that a non-refundable consultation fee of 1850.00 Nigerian Naira (One Thousand, Eight Hundred and Fifty Naira) is to be paid to us within 24 hours of submitting your consultation.
- For applicants living outside of Nigeria, be aware that a non-refundable consultation fee of $6 (Six United States Dollars) is to be paid to us within 24 hours of submitting your consultation.
- Payment of the non-refundable consultation fee can be made via our secure online payment system using a bank-issued atm card or debit card or directly into one of our bank accounts.
- All payment information and instructions can be found here or by navigating to the banking section of our website.
- In addition to submitting your consultation form and making the payment, you are also required to send a copy of everything listed below to email@example.com within 24 hours of submitting your form.
(i) Payment receipt
(ii) Most recent copy of your CV/Resume
(iii) Copies of all educational credentials
- When emailing documents listed in point 7 above, kindly use your full name as the email subject, and make sure all documents are legible.
- Failure to send all items listed in point 7 above within the stipulated timeframe may cause a delay in the processing of your application.
- Failure to use your full name as the email subject when sending items listed in point 7 above may also cause processing delays
- Contact us immediately if you are having issues with this form. Our USA and Nigeria support centers are available 24/7 via live chat, Facebook, Instagram, and email.
- You can also check out our contact us page for more ways to reach us.